The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Your submittal of any purchase order to spearguns.gr indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supersede any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by spearguns.gr.
spearguns.gr reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time. By ordering or registering on spearguns.gr you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database and email transactional order, shipping and product review emails. From time to time we may contact you about offers and new products. You can easily be removed by unsubscribing via the link at the footer. We may exchange personal information with our related companies and with third party service providers who assist us with payment, marketing, data processing, IT, archival, auditing, accounting, customer contact, legal, business consulting, banking, delivery, data analysis, document management, research, investigation, insurance, website and other services. Some of these third parties may be a location in Australia, USA, EU and other countries.
In each product, spearguns.gr has listed the materials which have been used to create the product. spearguns.gr will not be held accountable for any allergic reactions from the result of wearing any of the pieces listed on spearguns.gr.
Your receipt of an electronic or another form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. spearguns.gr reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
spearguns.gr reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
Spearguns.gr is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving a reason. Upon cancellation of an order, we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided.
Spearguns.gr will only replace orders providing the order is proved lost in transit by the Hellenic Post. spearguns.gr reserves the right to change your shipping method and will provide tracking details for the new carrier once shipped. The delivery times provided by spearguns.gr are estimates only.
spearguns.gr will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries. All reasonable attempts to notify you will be made using the details you provided. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you acknowledge all information set forth under our shipping pages. The special instructions on the delivery page of the checkout is used for any instructions to help the driver make delivery of your order (e.g. ” Last house at end of driveway”, ” Office hours 9-5″). Drivers are unable to grant specific requests such as ” Deliver between 3-4pm” or ” Leave package in garden shed”.
spearguns.gr cannot be held responsible if your instructions are not followed.
If in any circumstance you pay for return shipping spearguns.gr will not reimburse postage costs. Returns must be in as new condition, in the exact condition it was when it was shipped from spearguns.gr. Returns must be made within the timeframe of three days after the order has been received.
In order for spearguns.gr to accept any return or refund of the product, the customer must contact spearguns.grwithin three days after delivery so that we can provide the return address. Any items returned damaged will not be refunded, nor does spearguns.gr take on the responsibility of sending the product back. Some International payments or refunds may be processed in your local currency and your bank may charge conversion fees for these transactions. These rates and fees are out of our control and we accept no responsibility for any loss caused as a result.
The shipping address for your order is shown in the order application form and on your order confirmation and shipping confirmation emails. In the event that an incorrect address was entered, address changes can only make until the order begins processing by contacting through phone.
◦ spearguns.gr cannot accommodate all address change requests.
◦ spearguns.gr takes no responsibility for orders shipped to an incorrect or invalid address and is not liable for any loss associated.
◦ spearguns.gr will not be held accountable if an address change was requested when the order had already been shipped.
Prices are subject to change without notice. There may be duties and taxes added to your package by the destination country.
You will be responsible for these upon delivery and are not included in your order total.
All credit cards are charged in Euros. Non-Euro currency figures are all approximations based on an exchange rate.
If notified before goods have been dispatched, spearguns.gr can accommodate order cancellations.
If items have been shipped, spearguns.gr reserves the right to refuse order cancellation.
This site is owned and operated by Octopus.
+30 698 42 08 777
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of spearguns.gr. All software used on the site is the sole property of spearguns.gr or those supplying the software. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without spearguns.gr prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties.
You acknowledge that spearguns.gr is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow the best industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors for any such occurrences.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
• Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
• Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
• Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
• Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
• Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
• Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
• Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
• Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
• Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
• Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
• Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
• Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
• Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
• Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
• Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
• Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
• Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
• Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
• Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
• Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Cookies are used for a variety of reasons.
Spearguns.gr uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.